Educational Coaching Services
Subject-Specific Coaching & Tuition
Educational Coaching provides all of the benefits of quality, professional individual tuition for the following subjects and levels:
To GCSE level
To A level
Coaching may be available for related subjects and at other levels on request.
Student Performance Optimisation
Subject-specific tuition alone rarely enables students to achieve their true potential. Student performance can be enhanced significantly by addressing specific issues that can affect students in different ways. For example, Educational Coaching can help improve student performance by helping students to:
- identify and overcome learning obstacles through development of personalised strategies
- build self-esteem and self-confidence
- create and work towards achieving clear and realistic goals
- increase motivation to study
- develop effective study skills
- achieve a better balance in various areas of their lives
- improve organisational and planning skills
- improve concentration and memorisation skills
- improve revision skills and examination technique
- manage test anxiety
- identify and deal constructively with other sources of stress that can interfere with performance
Parental Support & Feedback
Few parents are unaffected by the demands and pressures of modern education, especially as their children's future academic and career opportunities are often dependent on academic success to some degree. If required, Educational Coaching enables parents to discuss concerns with Dr Pandit in confidence.
In addition to regular informal feedback, parents can request appointments for detailed progress consultations at appropriate intervals.
Appointments are available in Egham, Surrey or at mutually convenient locations and homes within reasonable travelling distance across Surrey, Berkshire and West London, including (but not limited to):
Slough, Langley, Windsor, Datchet, Iver, Maidenhead, Camberley, Ascot, Sunningdale, Virginia Water, Englefield Green, Staines-upon-Thames, Ashford, Bedfont, Hounslow, Shepperton, Sunbury,
Kingston-upon-Thames, Teddington, Ham and Richmond.
Professional Fees typically comprise an Hourly Rate plus a Travel Charge per trip to your home or to another mutually convenient location. Fees are usually payable at the end of each appointment and there is no obligation to continue beyond each appointment.
Fees are agreed individually based on your specific requirements following an initial telephone consultation. Please contact Nilay on 0845 8381 377 to discuss your requirements.